About The Event
The AUTAIS ATLANTA 2019 is designed to particularly promote and facilitate international trade between the United States of America, Asia, Europe, and UAE, with Africa and to facilitate foreign direct investments while ensuring to provide a platform for businesses to expand into new and viable markets between Africa and these listed continents.
AUTAIS ATLANTA 2019 edition will gather key economic players; including industrialists, technocrats, politicians, policy makers, development partners, government delegations, investors, and high profile business men and women from more than 30 countries.
This event will cover the following economic sectors, particularly manufacturing, agribusiness, power, construction, transportation, ICT, healthcare, tourism, telecommunications, Finance, e-commerce and creative sector, particularly; MEDIA, TV & RADIO, SOFTWARE & GAMING, ACHITECTURE, CRAFTS, PERFORMING ARTS, DESIGN, FASHION, FILM, MUSIC, ART, PUBLISHING & EDUCATION.
A Unique Networking Platform
Through our engaging panel discussions, keynote presentations, working groups, bespoke meetings, business exchange, compelling projects showcase, art exhibition, deal open market, exhibitions, and country presentations and networking cocktails, the AFRICA-USA TRADE AND INVESTMENT SUMMIT, AUTAIS ATLANTA 2019 provides you with the perfect opportunity to share your experiences, forge successful business relationships, and engage with leading international experts on the strategies and practices needed to develop sustainable and profitable trade with Africa.
The 3-days event will provide a unique platform to gain strategic knowledge about trade and local investment opportunities in Africa and the United States of America, Asia, Europe, and UAE. Also High-level Keynote presentations, influential speakers, engaging panel sessions, exhibitors and deal-making will top the agenda at AUTAIS ATLANTA 2019.
High-potential project presentations are open to Individuals, corporate organisations and government of different countries in Africa, provided such governments, individuals and corporate bodies provide adequate notices and fulfil the terms for such presentations prior to the AUTAIS ATLANTA 2019.
Other Featured spotlight activities will include art exhibition, projects showcase, deal open market, exhibition, and country presentations, among others. The AUTAIS ATLANTA 2019 will also bring together key policymakers, African Ministers, Ambassadors and senior government representatives in various intergovernmental bodies, alongside entrepreneurs and high net worth business leaders from around the world.
The creative Industry
The African continent is home to approximately 1.3billion people and by the end of the century that number is expected to jump to 4.2billion. The continent will probably overtake Asia and be home to the world’s largest labour force as early as 2040. Africa is facing major challenges in the area of unemployment and underemployment for her young population as economic shocks continue to hurt core sectors in many African economies, in the other hand, jobs in the creative and cultural economy have proved resilient and continue to flourish. For example in Nigeria, Nollywood film production generated between $500m and $800m annually without formal structure or major investments. The industry employs about 300,000 people and indirectly more than a million. The success of Nollywood is a proof of the potential of the creative industry in Africa.
This event amongst other things seeks to explore the immeasurable potential that exist between the African creative sector and her counterpart in the United States America especially those of Georgia State. For instance the Peach State’s creative industries generated $62.5billion in total economic impact in 2015 alone, the Georgia Department of economic development council for the art (GCA) reported in feb.22.
Additionally, the creative industries in Georgia represent a combined $37 billion in revenue and employ an estimated 200,000 Georgians State wide, making up to 5% of employment in the State. This event is also designed to bridge the gap and provide partnership opportunity for practitioners within the industry in Africa, United States of America and beyond. Africa’s brightest creative industry practitioners and their counterparts from Georgia State lead by the Georgia Music industry association, Africa film festival, and other stakeholders especially political office holders and business leaders who understand the economic impact of the creative industry will converge at this epoch making event to provide insight into the long term business opportunities that can be promoted and harnessed between Africa and United States of America.
Summit features include;
- Networking Session
- Theme based panel sessions
- Key Note Presentations
- Project showcase
- Open deal market place
- Exclusive B2B Matching
- Special presentations:
- Inspire: Expert Panel Q&A Sessions
- Exclusive Dinner – CEO’s Global Awards
- Arts/corporate Exhibitions
Objectives of Summit
- To provide a strategic platform for international trade & business partnerships between blue-chips and MSMEs through business to business (B2B) matchmaking.
- To enhance critical understanding of current economic trends & challenges facing trade between Africa and the United States of America, while proffering solution that could strengthen business ties.
- To bring diverse group of leading experts provide insights on areas including emerging markets, geopolitical trends and key investment opportunities in Africa.
- To provide a Unique networking opportunity and platform for senior investment professionals, Serial entrepreneurs, blue chip companies, SMEs and government agencies who are interested in exploring business opportunities between Africa and the United States of America.
- To provide a credible avenue for mutually beneficial business relationship between African Young entrepreneurs and U.S investors and companies.
DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF or your company A PART OF THE FUTURE OF AFRICA?
If you consider yourself part of the future of Africa either as an investor, entrepreneur, media practitioner, film or music producer, artiste, publisher, art curator/exhibitor, Radio/Television content provider, gaming company or as an architect, fashion, design, software companies, intellectual property lawyers, business or political leaders, multinationals with interest in Africa, trade partners, emerging political and business leaders in Diaspora, then this is a MUST attend event for YOU.
Who Should Attend?
- Chairman & Vice Presidents
- Government Agencies
- Managing Partners
- Business owners
- Executive Directors
- Artistes and performing arts
- Founders & Principal Partners
- Producers & record label owners
- CEOs of Blue-chip & SMEs
- Trade Departments
- Chambers of commerce’s
- Development partners
- Financial institutions
- Owners of media platforms/ content providers
- Venture Capitalists
Why Attend The AUTAIS ATLANTA 2019?
Hear a diverse group of leading experts provide insights on areas including emerging markets, geopolitical trends and key investment opportunities in USA and Africa’s private sector.
- Hear a diverse group of leading experts provide insights on areas including emerging markets, geopolitical trends and key investment opportunities in USA and Africa.
- Get the unique opportunity to network with senior investment professionals from around the world; especially Africa and the United States
- Engage with Serial Entrepreneurs, Government Policy Makers, Trade partners & investment Strategists from specifically Georgia State, other parts of USA, EUROPE, ASIA, & UAE
- Discover how strategic this summit is to the AGOA, TRADE AFRICA, world trade organization trade facilitation agreement (TFA), SDGs Agenda 2030, and AU Agenda 2063.
- Expose your Company/products to strategic audience and gain massive media mileage
- Find new financial partners - Discover how to grow your new start-up business, expand an already existing brand into new markets and get partners to scale your business
- Be part of growth Partners of Africa and USA by supporting trade, investment and partnership
The CEO’s Global AWARDS 2018
The CEO’s Global AWARDS reward Young CEOs, Govt Agencies, companies and investors whose strategies are proof of their absolute resolve to play a part in Africa’s growth. The CEO’s Global AWARDS 2019 will be presented at a high-level, exclusive session during the AUTAIS ATLANTA 2019 cocktail & black Tie dinner. Since 2014, the YCBF have rewarded CEOs, Companies and Investors whose strategies highlight their intention to play their part in the growth of the SMEs, trade and investment sector from across the globe. All the nominees are promoters of ambitious projects that are encouraging the emergence of competitive African, Europe, Middle East and USA companies, and are selected for their commitment and results in 5 key categories:
- Promotion of private sector
- Strengthening of regional integration
- Development of intra and inter Global business exchange
- Social and environmental responsibility
- Rare innovation & creativity
Categories of Awards
- COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- BANK OF THE YEAR
- PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTOR OF THE YEAR
- INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION OF THE YEAR
- YOUNG CEO OF THE YEAR
- BUSINESS MENTOR OF THE YEAR
- INNOVATIVE BRAND OF THE YEAR
- MEDIA FRIENDLY BRAND OF THE YEAR
- SME FRIENDLY AGENCY OF THE YEAR
- ICT COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- YCBF MAN OF THE YEAR
- CHANGE MAKER OF THE YEAR
- SOCIAL ENTREPRENUER OF THE YEAR
Over the past three years, more than 4000 international companies have been nominated, together with over 250 CEOs from all over the world who have each played a pioneering role in driving economic growth and promotion of global trade for their countries.